Naomie Harris & Rosario Dawson
Showing posts tagged with “rosario dawson”
Andre 3000 ft Rosario Dawson - She Lives in My Lap (from the double album “Speakerboxxx/The Love Below”)
“[Actress] Kerry Washington gave me a great tip. When you see a designer piece and you’re like, I have to have it, but you don’t want buyer’s remorse, Kerry takes the price, divides it by 10 and if that’s the number of times I can see myself wearing it, then it’s OK.”
"Looks are fleeting, you know? Your face can change, or something could happen to me. And I don’t want to feel like that’s all I have to give, because that would be very fragile."
Rosario Dawson for Little White Lies magazine Feb 25 2013
this is from the premiere of another flick they did together! even though i don’t think rosario is in it that much, must see on principal.
rosario dawson for gq may 2013.
- danny boyle = a master of mindfucks.
- the no-holds-barred-ness of the opening and closing ceremonies almost made me forgot how much i freakin love his style. not to say that trance doesn’t continually punch you in the face with visuals, but his creativity is much better suited for film than live tv imo.
- i love it when movies confuse the hell out of me, as long as there’s a pay off by the time the credits roll. i loved this movie. it’s one of those where as soon as i got to the end, i wanted to rewatch.
- great cast. yes i’m biased with james and rosario but whatever, great cast. vincent, the rest of the goons, everyone. the last time i saw danny sapani was in misfits as probation officer #1, and when he “meets his demise” in trance, all i could think was that this dude cannot catch a break, lol.
- i trusted rosario 100% when she said her full frontal nudity was crucial to the storyline, but i still breathed a huge sigh of relief when i saw for myself that it was. i’m still trying to decide how i feel about it, but at least it wasn’t done just for kicks and was integral.
- i wish they’d explained why a clearly american hypnotherapist set up a practice in london. i kept waiting for it.
- great score. and soundtrack. features a new emeli sandé song. and even a little rosario, which i’m always here for.